Central Java Tours
"Sightseeing Jogja Temples"
Sightseeing Jogja Temples Tour - is a part of Central Java Tours that you can enjoy in the city of Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta is a city that became the center of attention of domestic and foreign tourists. They always visit the city called “City Students,” Gudeg City, “City Tourism and Culture,” to enjoy their holiday time. The atmosphere of culture, tourism and hospitality were present to welcome them.
Splendor of temples in Yogyakarta make tourists amazed and wanted to know its history. When they stepped in this town, looks hospitality, and the innocence of the people of Yogyakarta. that’s what makes the “Special” not only for the city of Yogyakarta, but also the population.
Sentosa Sightseeing Jogja Temples Tour Package (01 Day)
Welcome to Jogjakarta , arrival meets and greet by our professional guide. Straight we start our tour visit Borobudur is the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century measuring 123x123 meters was built by King Samaratungga on eof the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti, continue to Candi Mendut (Mendut Temple) is older than Candi Borobudur there are story of children in it walls, then direct to Candi Pawon (Pawon temple) its not a grave but a place to keep King Indra’s weapon namely Vajranala, then continue to Jogja City tours by visiting Sultan palace, or called Kraton or the Palace where Sultan and his family of Yogyakarta live is located in the center of the axis stretching from the north to the south, and continue to and finish at Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Finish and direct to airport. and Jogjakarta Temples Tour 1 Day ended.
Central Java Wonder Tours
Highlight of this trip
- Borobudur as the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century.
- Mendut temple as the oldest tample and the great architecture and history.
- Pawon temple and this temple served to purify the mind prior to ascending Borobudur.
- The beautifull city, hospitality, and the innocence of the Yogyakarta's people.
Day 1 : Hotel/Airport – Borobudur Temple – Mendut Temple – Pawon Temple –
Sultan Palace – Malioboro Street – Handicraft shopping area
(Batik, Wooden Craft, Souvenirs, Bakphia Pathok (Jogja typical snack) – Hotel/Airport.
No Hotel / Your own hotel selection
- Tour Price : Ask to quote / inquiry
- Minimum : 02 persons - group
- Inclusion : Private regular transport with driver and english tour guide, admission.
- Exclusion : Hotel accommodation, meals, gratuities.
- Additional info : Private Tour
- Note : Please contact us for other guide language, or other requirement.
- INDONESIA TOURS -