Central Java Tours
Cultural Yogyakarta Tour - is a part of Central Java Tours , Yogyakarta is known by the nickname “Asian Beauty No End“. Only once visiting Yogyakarta is not enough. Jogjakarta society known as the hospitality and politeness. If you show politeness, then you will be accepted by society. Jogja is a peaceful and relaxing when compared to other cities in Indonesia. This is the reason why many people consider it as the proper city to retire because of a calm and harmonious life.
Sentosa Cultural Yogyakarta Tour Package (02 Days)
Welcome to Jogjakarta , arrival meets and greet by our professional guide. Straight we start our tour visit Borobudur is the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century measuring 123x123 meters was built by King Samaratungga on of the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti, continue to Candi Mendut (Mendut Temple) is older than Candi Borobudur there are sory of children in it walls, then direct to Candi Pawon (Pawon temple) its not a grave but a place to keep King Indra’s weapon namely Vajranala, visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced, continue to Water Castle, continue to and finish at Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts : Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Evening pick up for enjoy Cultural Show Leather Puppet Show during 02 hours start 08:00pm. Finish and Back to hotel, free program.
Early morning call check-out procedure, and transfer to airport to leave Jogja with thousand of good memorize. Bon Voyage! Our Cultural Yogyakarta Tour 2 Days ended.
Central Java Cultural Tours
Highlight of this trip
- Borobudur as the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century.
- Mendut temple as the oldest tample and the great architecture and history.
- Pawon temple and this temple served to purify the mind prior to ascending Borobudur.
- Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old courtesy are still practiced.
- Water Castle also known as Taman Sari Water Castle is a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. It is located about 2 km south within the grounds of the Kraton, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok).
- The beautifull city, hospitality, and the innocence of the Yogyakarta's people.
Day 1 : Airport pick up – Borobudur temple – Mendut Temple – Pawon Temple – Sultan Palace –
Malioboro Street – Handicraft shopping area (Batik, Wooden Craft, Souvenirs,
Bakphia Pathok (Jogja typical snack) – Water Castle – Hotel Drop off.
Day 2 : Hotel pick up – Airport Transfer.
No Hotel / Your own hotel selection
- Tour Price : Ask to quote / inquiry
- Minimum : 02 persons - group
- Inclusion : Private regular transport with driver and english tour guide, admission, meals.
- Exclusion : Hotel accommodation, gratuities.
- Additional info : Leather puppet show performs daily, except Sunday.
- Note : Please contact us for other guide language, or other requirement.
- INDONESIA TOURS -