Central Java Tours
Central Java Heritage Tour - is a part of Central Java Tours , Yogyakarta is a city that very Specialties. Likewise called as understudy city of Yogyakarta is otherwise called the city of tourism, in light of the fact that Yogyakarta has shifted attractions that can be gone to.
As of now Jogja has turned into a most loved vacationer destination in Indonesia, both nearby and remote sightseers, in light of the fact that it has numerous attractions, including the city of Yogyakarta is additionally extremely systems and simple to reach. Yogyakarta is exceptional to visitor destinations, for example, social tourism or verifiable, building visits, sanctuary visits, and historical center landmark.
Sentosa Central Java Heritage Tour Package (03 Days)
Welcome to Jogjakarta , arrival meets and greet by our professional guide. Straight we start our tour visit Prambanan Temple is extraordinarily beautiful building constructed in the tenth century during the reigns of two kings namely Rakai Pikatan and Rakai Balitung. Soaring up to 47 meters (5 meters higher than Borobudur temple), the foundation of this temple has fulfilled the desire of the founder to show Hindu triumph in Java Island, then continue to Plaosan temple, Plaosan complex is divided into 2 groups, namely the North Plaosan Temple and the South Plaosan Temple. Both of the temples have square terrace that is encircled by wall, a pillbox for meditation at the west part and dome on other side. Because of that similarity, the appearance of both temples are the same when they are seen from distant so that Plaosan temple is also called the twin temples direct to Hotel for overnight.
After breakfast at hotel we will visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced, Water Castle, then direct to Borobudur is the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century measuring 123x123 meters was built by King Samaratungga on of the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti, continue to Candi Mendut (Mendut Temple) is older than Candi Borobudur there are story of children in it walls, then direct to Candi Pawon (Pawon temple) its not a grave but a place to keep King Indra’s weapon namely Vajranala, Evening pick up for enjoy Cultural Show Leather Puppet Show during 02 hours start 08:00 pm. Finish and Back to hotel, free program.
Note : Puppet show is daily perform, except Sunday
Early morning call check-out procedure, and transfer to airport to leave Jogja with thousand of good memorize. Bon Voyage! Our Central Java Heritage Tour 3 Days ended.
Central Java Heritage Tours
Highlight of this trip
- Borobudur as the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century.
- Mendut temple as the oldest tample and the great architecture and history.
- Pawon temple and this temple served to purify the mind prior to ascending Borobudur.
- Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old courtesy are still practiced.
- Water Castle also known as Taman Sari Water Castle is a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. It is located about 2 km south within the grounds of the Kraton, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok).
- The beautifull city, hospitality, and the innocence of the Yogyakarta's people.
Day 1 : Airport pick up – Prambanan Temple – Plaosan Temples Complex (North & South) – Hotel Drop off
Day 2 : Pick up – Borobudur temple – Mendut Temple – Pawon Temple – Sultan Palace –
Malioboro Street – Handicraft shopping area (Batik, Wooden Craft, Souvenirs, Bakphia Pathok
(Jogja typical snack) – Water Castle – Hotel Drop off
Day 3 : Hotel pick up - Airport transfer
No Hotel / Your own hotel selection
- Tour Price : Ask to quote / inquiry
- Minimum : 02 persons - group
- Inclusion : Private regular coach with driver and english tour guide, admission, meals.
- Exclusion : Hotel accommodation, gratuities.
- Additional info : Leather puppet show performs daily, except Sunday.
- Note : Please contact us for other guide language, or other requirement.
- INDONESIA TOURS -