North Sulawesi Tours
"Explore Bunaken Tour"
Explore Bunaken Tour - is a part of North Sulawesi Tours, The Bunaken National Marine Park was formally settled in 1991 and is among the first of Indonesia’s developing arrangement of marine parks. The recreation center covers an aggregate surface range of 89,065 hectares, 97% of which is overlain by shining clear, warm tropical water. The remaining 3% of the recreation center is physical, including the five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Nain and Siladen. Albeit each of these islands has a unique character, it is the amphibian biological system that draws in many naturalists.
Sentosa North Sulawesi Explore Bunaken Tour Package (03 Days)
Upon arrival at Sam Ratulangi International Airport of Manado, tour participants will be picked up by a tour guide to start a tour in the city of Manado - City Tour: toward the center of the city of Manado, pass through Zero Point, Region Chinatown, Shrine Ban Hin Kiong (Shrine of the oldest in Manado built in 18th century, ± 300 years old), past the church Sentrum (the first Protestant church in North Sulawesi relic of the Netherlands) and the Monument to World War II (proof of the destruction of the city of Manado in 1942 by the Japanese soldiers). Then headed to the area of Coastal Reclamation Boulevard to enjoy the beauty of Sunset Boulevard to treat young coconut, banana fritters and chilli Dabu-Dabu typical Manado. Dinner services provided at the local restaurant. After dinner, transfer to hotel for check-in process.
After breakfast at the hotel, tour participants will be picked up by a tour guide for the tour to Bunaken Island. From the hotel to the pier Marina, and crossed over to Bunaken using the boat for ± 45 minutes plus time ± 15 minutes for sightseeing Bunaken Marine Park by using the catamaran. Further to the mainland coast of Bunaken. Free program for Optional Tour. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant on the island of Bunaken. By late afternoon back to Manado and continued with Culinary Tour & Shopping Tour (Optional). Dinner services provided at the local restaurant. Finished dinner, tour participants will be escorted back to the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, free time while waiting for departure time. Tour participants will be picked up by a tour guide and escorted to the airport. Tour finished, and end of service our North Sulawesi Explore Bunaken 3 Days with Sentosa Express. Bon Voyage!
North Sulawesi Explore Bunaken Tour
Highlight of this trip
- Start - End : Manado City
Day 1 : Manado City Tour : City Center – Zero Point – Pecinan (China town) area – Ban Hing Kiong Temple – Sentrum Church – World War II Monument – Boulevard Beach (Sunset Boulevard) – Culinary (coconut drink – fried banana – manado dabu dabu condiment)
Day 2 : Bunaken Island Tour – Sea crossing by katamaran from Marina bay to Bunaken island (45 minutes) – Sea View (15 minutes) – Bunaken Island arrival – Lunch at Bunaken area – Bunaken activity (own expenses) – Transfer back to Manado city – Culinary and Shopping tour (optional) – Dinner
Day 3 : Hotel Check out – Free Time – Airport Transfer
No Hotel / Your own hotel selection
- Tour Price : Start from Usd.151,- / pax
- Minimum : 03 persons
- Inclusion : Private regular coach with driver and english tour guide, admission, boat, katamaran, meals.
- Exclusion : Water sport equipment, Gratuities.
- Additional info : Save time book online, pay with credit card.
- Note : Please contact us for other guide language, or other requirement.
- INDONESIA TOURS -